- [Free Pattern] One Of The Cutest, Easiest Crochet Headbands You’ll Ever Encounter
- Patty Marsh Shared just finished
- [Free Pattern] Stunning Texture-Rich Afghan Square With Checkerboard Look
- [Free Pattern] Super Easy & Quick Crochet Baby Booties That’ll Make Any Baby Sooo Happy
- [Video Tutorial] Two Crochet Stitches And A Beautiful, Very Easy To Make A Blanket
Fast and easy, this adorable set is a perfect gift for any baby. Of course, no flower for the baby boys! As surprising as it may seem, this blanket is in fact just a traditional granny square with an edging. The ribbon really adds to this cute and easy blanket and the border is just stunning. So different and elegant! This Granny Square and Ribbon Baby Blanket Set by Shelley Bunyard is an amazing baby shower gift, any soon to be mom will appreciate!
Depending on the size of your granny square will change the count for the edging and really that is all this blanket is… a traditional granny square with a fancy edging. The hat is a bit more exact. The hat fits a 0-3 month baby.
Red Heart with Love yarn (I used gray and bubblegum pink)
H size hook
Ribbon (I used 5/8″ or 15mm wide and it took just under 18ft or 5.4m)
Accent pearl or button (or nothing)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Ramblings of a Mad Hooker
Thanks to Shelley Bunyard for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.