- How To Attach Granny Squares Together Using The Join-As-You-Go Method (JAYGO)
- Fun And Unique Crochet Easter Egg Pillow [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Cute Hearts Hair Bow That Feels Like A Special Gift
- [Video Tutorial] Amaze Your Family And Friends With A Pair Of New Crochet Shark Slipper Socks
- [Free Pattern] This Tiny Minion Luggage or Backpack Tag Is So Cute!
Easy-peasy and super cute, these baby hats are simply adorable! The ribbon adds such a nice touch to the hat! This Baby Flapper-Girl Hat by Anna Virginia is not only very beautiful, it’s also a very easy pattern even for a newbie. Pair it with a cute pair of booties, and in less than one evening you’ll have the cutest baby gift ever!
Hooks: Newborn hat, (14” or 35.5 cm), use use 4.0 mm (G)
0-3 mos, (16” or 40.5 cm) hat, use 4.0 mm (G)
3-6 mos, (17” or 44.5 cm) hat, use 5.0 mm (H)
6-12 mos, (19” or 48 cm) hat, use 5.5 mm (I)
Gauge: Using a 4.0 mm (G) hook, 16 stitches and 8 rows = 4 inches (10 cm) of dc
Yarn: Peaches & Crème OR Sugar ‘n Cream 4-ply Worsted cotton yarn.
Skeins: One 2.5 oz skein.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Anna Virginia Fashion
Thanks to Anna Virginia for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.