- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Colorful Crochet Blanket! Great Stash Busters Too!
- [Free Pattern] Make A Beautiful Blanket With This Challenging But Fun Afghan Block
- [Video Tutorial] Beautiful Stitches Turquoise Blue Scarf
- [Free Pattern] These Quick And Easy Little Scrubbie Dots Can Be Used On Dishes Or As Facial Scrubs
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Wavy Baby Blanket
This beautiful stitch is easy to work and to remember and the results are stunning! The pattern is a great, classic pattern that looks far more complicated than it is. This Elegantly Simple Baby Blanket by Jackie Erickson-Schweitzer is self-edged, the pattern begins and ends without need for borders and creates a very neat edging.
Finished size: 45″ x 45″
These instructions are for a square baby blanket in medium weight yarn. However, this pattern adapts easily to other uses, sizes, and yarn weights. Just adjust needles and yarn amounts accordingly.(Source)
Image source: ravelry
Thanks to Jackie for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.