- [Free Pattern] Uniquely Designed Beautiful Sea Shell Crochet Scarf
- Cozy Wrist Warmers To Freshen Up Your Wardrobe
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Block Stitch Baby Blanket
- This Crochet Bobble Pillow Pattern Will Remind You Of Your Childhood [Free Pattern]
- [Free Patterns] Wildflower Granny Square: Sunflower And Wild Daisy Flower
This is such a beautiful and gentle pattern! Those little hearts are adorable and any daughter, best friend, mom, girlfriend, or significant other would love this bookmark! Quick and easy to make, this Overlapping Hearts Bookmark by Amelia Beebe is the perfect gift for a book lover. What a beautiful way to show love to someone!
Size 10 Thread
Size 7 steel hook (1.65mm)
Needle (to weave in end)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Crochetville Community
Thanks to Amelia Beebe for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.