- [Free Pattern] Stunning And Multifunctional Crochet Basket With Handles
- [Video Tutorial] Have Fun With This Delightful Crochet Starbucks Square
- Crochet Pullover Pattern- So Easy , Soon You’ll Know It Off By Heart
- This Mini Poinsettia Free Crochet Pattern Truly Captures The Beauty Of The Real Flower
- [Free Pattern] Ruffles And Pink Are For Girls And Any Mom-To-Be Is Going To Love It!
It really does take an hour! The One Hour Scarf by Sharon Maher is a quick and easy gift that it’s not girly so guys can wear it too! Use mixed fibers and weights for some really cute combos. Super fast and super easy, this scarf is also a perfect project for beginners. Make several for Christmas gifts; it’s practical, warm and great to look at.
so quick and so easy… well under an hour to complete (including the wrapping)
scarf measures 145cm in length and is 12cm wide
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Laughing Purple Goldfish Designs
Thanks to Sharon Maher for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.