- [Free Pattern] These Colorful Sheep Crochet Appliques Are Beyond Cute And So Adorable!
- Easy Classic Cardigan Crochet Pattern That You’ll Never Get Tired Of
- [Free Pattern] Brilliantly Simple Shawl Pattern With A Lovely Design
- [Paid Pattern] Any Little Darling Angel Will Feel Special Curled Up In This Soft Wonder
- [Free Pattern] Enviro-Friendly Scrubber That You Don’t Have To Toss: Bobble Sponge
The center of the square looks like an antique medallion, don’t you think? This Odyssey 12 inch Square designed by Letitia Sherriff makes you travel back in time to ancient Greece when all the pendants and medallions motifs were so elaborate. This block with lovely dense texture is easy and fun to do and would make a stunning blanket.
Carnival 8ply Acrylic in Turquoise (Colour A)
Spotlight Marvel 8ply Acrylic in Hot Pink (Colour B)
4mm crochet hook
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: AuntieElle’s Blog
Thanks to Letitia Sherriff for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.