- [Free Pattern] Everything About This Floral Purse Is Perfect. I’m Impressed
- Trudy Johnson Lawless Shared My first big blanklet.
- The Perfect Lacy Scarf Crochet Pattern For Spring And Summer
- [Free Pattern] Have Fun Making These Cute Owl Pillows In Two Sizes…And More!
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And Versatile Basket Weave Afghan Baby Blanket
Such a simple and sweet dress. Truly stunning! In fact this quick and adorable pattern is made of three pieces: diaper cover, dress and shoes. This lovely set is perfect for any summer baby and is so cute and fun, and you can be certain that any mama and daddy will love it! The Baby Girl Sleeper Set pattern by Abigail Goss is written for babies 0-3 Months old; however the pattern it’s very easy to customize to any bigger size.
Pink sport weight yarn
White sport weight yarn
Special Stitches: Shell=(2DC, ch 1, 2DC).
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Crotiques
Thanks to Abigail Goss for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.