- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Crocodile Stitch Flower Will Give A Little Extra Pop To Accessories, Home Decor And Even Gift Wrappings
- [Free Pattern] Really Fun To Make 6-Inch Square
- [Free Pattern] By Far The Easiest And Fastest Newborn Hat
- [Free Pattern] Dress Up An Old Jars Or Cans With This Charming Cozy
- Insanely Cute Frozen Lotus Free Crochet Pattern
Put those granny square skills to work and create an amazing summer outfit for you and your daughter or/and granddaughter or really for any other dear girl to your heart, in the world. Fun to make and super quick, Audrey Dress by Snakewood & Grace can be modified to suit all sizes. A great looking dress, this granny square dress will make you fall in love with it even if you are not that much into granny patterns.
Mommy/Daughter Look Free Crochet Pattern
The dress can be made to fit any size. Using a slightly larger hook ie a 4.5mm will allow more stretch. You can also add a couple of increases around the hips if needed.
For a two coloured midi dress in size 8-10 you will need approx 1 200g ball of each colour, more will be required if you choose to make a maxi.
Check out the original source for Mommy/Daughter Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Snakewood & Grace
Thanks to Snakewood & Grace for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.