- [Free Pattern] Decorate Your Home With These Gorgeous Artsy Roller Coasters
- Coffee Beans Afghan Square For Tapestry Crochet Lovers
- [Free Pattern] This Beautiful Crochet Dishcloth Will Bring The Magic Of Nautical Knots In Your Kitchen
- [Video Tutorial] Easy To Make And So Adorable Crochet Ballerina Mary Jane Slippers
- [Free Pattern] This Exceptional Floral Dimension Afghan Square Offers Lots Of Scope For Playing With Color
Put those granny square skills to work and create an amazing summer outfit for you and your daughter or/and granddaughter or really for any other dear girl to your heart, in the world. Fun to make and super quick, Audrey Dress by Snakewood & Grace can be modified to suit all sizes. A great looking dress, this granny square dress will make you fall in love with it even if you are not that much into granny patterns.
Mommy/Daughter Look Free Crochet Pattern
The dress can be made to fit any size. Using a slightly larger hook ie a 4.5mm will allow more stretch. You can also add a couple of increases around the hips if needed.
For a two coloured midi dress in size 8-10 you will need approx 1 200g ball of each colour, more will be required if you choose to make a maxi.
Check out the original source for Mommy/Daughter Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Snakewood & Grace
Thanks to Snakewood & Grace for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.