- [Free Pattern] 4 Ridiculously Simple And Adorable Owl Hat Crochet Patterns
- [Free Pattern] Make A Difference In Someone’s Life With This Lovely Pentagon Mandala
- Beautiful Crochet Rose Granny Square Afghan Pattern People Love To Receive [Video Tutorial]
- This Cute Kitty Crochet Basket For Toys Will Delight Your Little Ones
- [Free Pattern] Cute And Easy To Make Full Finger Gloves For Women
This dishcloth is only 28 stiches wide. It is the perfect size, has great texture for scrubbing, and is thin enough to dry out between uses. This Easy Crocheted Dishcloth by Cheri Mancini works up fast and is a pretty project for a gift.
Tip: It also works up very well with the variegated colorways of Peaches and Creme cottons!
This makes a loose, thinner dishcloth than any of the worsted weight patterns I’ve seen on the Internet. I personally like a thinner dishcloth. It’s a stretchy dishcloth that wrings out easily.
Worsted weight cotton yarn
Size H crochet hook
Image source: ravelry
Thanks to Cheri Mancini for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.