- [Free Pattern] These Quick And Easy Little Scrubbie Dots Can Be Used On Dishes Or As Facial Scrubs
- [Free Pattern] This Technique Used To Make The Monkey And The Frog Is So Simple! I’m Amazed!
- [Free Pattern] The Best Pot Holder Pattern Ever
- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Boot Cuffs Sell Like Hotcakes At Craft Fairs
- Josephine Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern With Modern Appeal
This dishcloth is only 28 stiches wide. It is the perfect size, has great texture for scrubbing, and is thin enough to dry out between uses. This Easy Crocheted Dishcloth by Cheri Mancini works up fast and is a pretty project for a gift.
Tip: It also works up very well with the variegated colorways of Peaches and Creme cottons!
This makes a loose, thinner dishcloth than any of the worsted weight patterns I’ve seen on the Internet. I personally like a thinner dishcloth. It’s a stretchy dishcloth that wrings out easily.
Worsted weight cotton yarn
Size H crochet hook
Image source: ravelry
Thanks to Cheri Mancini for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.