- Crochet Hexagon Flower Pattern- Very Easy And Fast To Make
- [Free Pattern] This Super Cute Basic Towel Ring Will Make A Great Addition To A Towel Gift
- Quick And Easy Slouchy Slipper Socks [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Everybody Loves Spongebob Square Pants
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Edged Tea Towels Are A Pretty & Easy Way To Add Some Color To Your Kitchen
People tend to be more cheerful when working on Christmas projects. Have you noticed? Is the holiday season, so let’s enjoy another joyful Christmas project! It’s so beautiful, and festive, you’ll want to have your hooks ready to go. This Christmas Garland by Kate Eastwood is fabulous! It’s quite simple in design yet festive enough to add sparkle to your Christmas decor!
Just to add a little extra Christmassy sparkle I used Cascade Sunseeker as it has a lovely bit of twinkle to it! I used shades Treetop 32, White 03, Crimson 06, Bok Choy 11 and Limestone 27. I also chose a selection of star buttons and bells to decorate the trees with. For my wreaths and final tree decoration I used a red and white string, but you could just as easily use ribbon or embroidery thread. You will also need a small amount of toy stuffing for the snowballs.
I used a 3.5mm hook to give a good, close texture to all of the items for the garland, and then I used a 5mm hook and three strands of yarn to make the chain for the garland.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: lovecrochet
Thanks to Kate Eastwood for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.