- [Video Tutorial] Gorgeous 3D Baby Afghan Everyone Loves
- [Video Tutorial] Super Easy Extra Large Bow Ties Stitch Cardigan
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Textured Square Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Everything About This Floral Purse Is Perfect. I’m Impressed
- 30-Minute Simply Adorable Crochet Baby Hat With Flower
Add a new crochet stitch to your repertoire with the double crochet together stitch (dc2tog)! If you’re unfamiliar with the block stitch, then take a look at this Wobbly Squares Blanket by Jennifer Uribe. With an easy to follow pattern you’ll master this technique in next to no time at all and you’ll have a beautiful baby blanket everyone will like.
The Wobbly Squares Blanket is a square v-stitch blanket made with double crochet together stitches instead of traditional plain double crochet pattern. The dc2tog (double crochet together) pattern is addicting and soothing to use and creates a lovely “wobbly” square pattern.
The pattern is written for a large baby blanket or continue rows of squares to make any size blanket you wish! (Source)
Thanks to Jennifer for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.