- [Free Pattern] Incredibly Cute Cupcake Containers You Can Make Really Quick
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Square Is So Versatile And There’s So Many Things You Can Do With It
- [Free Pattern] Beginner-Friendly Crochet Scarf Pattern With A Modern Twist
- Cute Hearts Free Christmas Ornament Crochet Patterns For An Ultra Stylish Holiday
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Beautiful Dog Sweater
Add a new crochet stitch to your repertoire with the double crochet together stitch (dc2tog)! If you’re unfamiliar with the block stitch, then take a look at this Wobbly Squares Blanket by Jennifer Uribe. With an easy to follow pattern you’ll master this technique in next to no time at all and you’ll have a beautiful baby blanket everyone will like.
The Wobbly Squares Blanket is a square v-stitch blanket made with double crochet together stitches instead of traditional plain double crochet pattern. The dc2tog (double crochet together) pattern is addicting and soothing to use and creates a lovely “wobbly” square pattern.
The pattern is written for a large baby blanket or continue rows of squares to make any size blanket you wish! (Source)
Thanks to Jennifer for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.