- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Baby Hexagon Jacket Is Too Adorable For Words
- [Free Pattern] Really Simple Pattern With Stunning Results: Yarn Clouds Square
- 30-Minute Simply Adorable Crochet Baby Hat With Flower
- Free Crochet Sun Hat Pattern For Babies, Children, Adults And Dolls
- [Free Pattern] Show Off Your Crochet Skills With This Cute And Playful Bag
This is a lovely simple square to make. The Larksfoot Inspired 12″ Granny Square by From Home has a simple design that can look very different depending on color placement. This pattern is easy and fun to make and the fact that creates a whole new look every time you change up the color placement makes it even more fun.
I created this pattern with a desire to re-create a larksfoot stitch look; something I had been wanting to do for a while now.
I have included a picture tutorial to help with the placement of the long stitches. (Source)
Image source: ravelry
Thanks to From Home for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.