- Sweet Heart Crochet Baby Blanket Free Pattern With Lots Of Love For You
- Spiral Crochet Afghan With A Dramatic And Decorative Effect
- [Free Pattern] This Tic Tac Toe Game Travel Bag With Magnets Is Ideal For Kids And When Being On The Road
- [Video Tutorial] Brighten Up Your Kitchen With These Gorgeous And So Easy To Make Colorful Solid Granny Square Dishcloths
- 10+ Cute And Easy 10 Minute Crochet Projects [Free Patterns]
This hanging basket makes it easy for you to organize your hats, gloves, shawls, baby diapers, baby socks or other kids’ stuff. The pattern is in easy level and it’s really simple to do in almost no time.
The only optional stitch used, that may challenge a beginner crocheter is the crab stitch. The size of your basket will vary greatly based on what size hook you use and your tension. The Hanging Basket (Large) pattern designed by Bekki Bjarnoll is also great for washing or dry cleaning organisation.
It’s been a while since I last crocheted more than just edgings. This pattern was very easy to follow and a great jump-start into crocheting again–it uses a variety of different stitches: single crochet, double crochet, and half double crochet. I even worked the crab-stitch edging, which I’d never used before.
I really like how the baskets turned out. I use them to organize the packets (bandages, servettes, feminine products, and so on) that we have in our bathroom medicine cabinet. We don’t have shelves installed, so these are great in the mean-time. (Source)
Image source: Sophy
Image source: Bekki
Thanks to Bekki for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.