- This Stunning Flower Basket Looks Like A Fancy Store-Bought Basket
- Corinne Corey Bundy Shared Butterfly granny square throw blanket
- This Romantic Crochet Shawl Is A Story Of Love Perfect For Valentines Day
- [Free Pattern] These Large Cables Are Spectacular!
- [Free Pattern] Add Charm To Your Kitchen With This Cheerful Dishcloth Pattern With A Neat Geometric Design
The story says Ladybug or Ladybird spirit animal brings luck. Could be the reason why they are so loved everywhere in the world or maybe is just the fact that they are so beautiful so red with those little black spots on the back. This Ladybird by Hayley Wright is really cute and the perfect size for a toy. Makes a lovely present or a great decoration object, for a special place in your room.
This pattern is worked in rounds.
It ends up being approximately 7cm in length by about 5cm in height, by about 7 in width.
You will need a 3.5 mm crochet hook, red and dark grey yarn, a yarn needle, 2 safety eyes, a pair of scissors and a love for a little lady bug!!
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Hayley Wright’s Ravelry Store
Thanks to Hayley Wright for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.