- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Beautiful And Unique Lacy Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Shisha Pendant May Be Mini But It’s Prettiness Will Steal Your Heart
- [Paid Pattern] Adorable Seahorse Coaster For The Very Confident Beginner
- [Free Pattern] These Wine Glass Coasters Are The Perfect Housewarming Gift
- Fun And Fabulous Grinch Legs Scarf Free Crochet Pattern To Help Put You Into The Holiday Mood
Another great top, perfect for the summer! This Lace-Inspired Crocheted Top by Valerie Kurita is a very cute summer top, made in cotton, a perfect project for intermediate crocheters. The different stitches used to make this very beautiful top. The instructions are provided for 3 different sizes: S, M, L ( more details below). The pattern is easy to follow and quick to make.
From the description: When it comes to lace, crochet shines! This intermediate-level design, carefully choreographed by Valerie Kurita, is worked in Cool Crochet from Bernat and boasts a bevy of pattern stitches.
Skill Level: Intermediate
Sizes: Instructions are written for the smallest size with changes for larger sizess given in parentheses. When only one number is given, it applies to all sizes.
Bust: 32 (36.5 40)”. This is a close fitting garment at bodice that stretches to fit actual bust measurement of 34 (38 42)”.
Hips: 35 (40 45)”
Length: 19 (19.5 20)” from top of bodice to lower edge. Length can be adjusted by positioning of straps. (Source)
Image source: ravelry
Featured image source: Beloucattoo
Get the Lace-Inspired Crocheted Top free crochet pattern HERE.
Thanks to Valerie Kurita for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.