- [Free Pattern] Five Textured Dishcloth Crochet Patterns You Will Love
- 3 Spa Washcloth Crochet Patterns- Soft And Adorable
- [Free Pattern] A Very Generous Size Shawl For Those Who Dislike Bare Arms And Want Lots Of Coverage
- Learn a New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Flower-Wave Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Sassy Crochet Potholder For A Gift Or To Spice Up Your Own Kitchen
There’ a certain beauty in this doily and how that could not be true when a peacock is such a beautiful bird? This Peacock Doily by Lisa Oberdorf is a stunning piece of art, the pineapple motif used to make the crochet feathers is just amazing. Your only challenge would be to create peacocks as beautiful as Mother Nature does.
Have a friend who loves “everything peacock” This pattern would make lovely wall hanging crochet art.
91/2 x 121/2 inches
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Crochet World Magazine
Thanks to Lisa Oberdorf for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.