- [Free Pattern] Star Shaped Pocket Baby Blanket For Beginners
- This Cute Crochet Candy Bag Makes A Perfect Gift That Can Be Used Year Round
- [Free Pattern] This Chevron Infinity Scarf Is One Of The Most Fun And Versatile Accessories Ever Created!
- [Video Tutorial] The Perfect Braided Cord Design Every Woman Will Love
- Easy Mini Popcorn Stitch Crochet Washcloth With Lace Edging [Free Pattern]
This is an excellent pattern with a great fashion impact. These Scalloped Boot Cuffs by Jenny Dickens are quick and easy to make and very customizable. They are easy to make in different sizes and colors.
This boot cuff pattern is also easily adaptable for use with different yarns and hook sizes and it’s easy to adjust the length by increasing or decreasing rows and also to adjust the circumference by adding or subtracting repeats.
This is the perfect boot cuff to wear with your skinny jeans and tall boots.
The pattern is worked in repeating rows and is easily adjustable for smaller or larger cuffs. The acrylic yarn used for this pattern has a lot of stretch so this cuff fits most sizes.(Source)
Thanks to Jenny Dickens for this article inspiration.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.