- Fabulous Crochet Grinch Scarf Pattern To Stay Warm This Winter
- 30-Minute Simply Adorable Crochet Baby Hat With Flower
- How to Crochet A Scarf For Beginners
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet The Cute & Clever Pom Pom Edging
- [Free Pattern] This Princess 12 Inches Square Is The First Design In The Royal Family Collection
If you have a cat, then you know how much they love nests! So spoil your cat with this beautiful Nest pattern by Hanne Katajamäki. This pattern is fabulous and your cat is going to love it. It looks so comfortable and is a perfect place for hiding or resting. Lucky cat, the one who has such an adorable nest!
PS. For the English translation of the pattern, just scroll to the bottom of the post, on the pattern’s page.
- carpet yarn/weft or thick t-shirt yarn, little bit over 1kg (about 2,5 lb)
- hook 8mm (the hook should be one number too small to make the basket as tight as possible)
- a cat or two
Nest size: 37cm x 37cm wide and 20cm high
Entrance size: 15cm wide and 11cm high
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: eilen tein
Thanks to Hanne Katajamäki for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.