- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Multicolored Striped Buds Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Easy To Crochet Granny Square Stocking
- Adorable Crocheted Little Turtle Keychain- Aldi Quarter Keeper Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Pattern For Placemat, Coaster & Napkin Ring
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Cute Baby Blanket Stitch [Video Tutorial]
If you have a cat, then you know how much they love nests! So spoil your cat with this beautiful Nest pattern by Hanne Katajamäki. This pattern is fabulous and your cat is going to love it. It looks so comfortable and is a perfect place for hiding or resting. Lucky cat, the one who has such an adorable nest!
PS. For the English translation of the pattern, just scroll to the bottom of the post, on the pattern’s page.
- carpet yarn/weft or thick t-shirt yarn, little bit over 1kg (about 2,5 lb)
- hook 8mm (the hook should be one number too small to make the basket as tight as possible)
- a cat or two
Nest size: 37cm x 37cm wide and 20cm high
Entrance size: 15cm wide and 11cm high
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: eilen tein
Thanks to Hanne Katajamäki for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.