- [Free Pattern] This One Piece Wonder Baby Sweater Pattern Is Brilliant!
- Very Simple And So Pretty Rabbit Tracks Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
- It Only Takes 1 Hour To Make This Cute And Easy Little Girl’s Crochet Purse
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Loop Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Look Good In The Kitchen With This Spring Inspired Apron
If you’ve never worked with super-bulky yarn before, you’ll be amazed how quickly this blanket is coming together! This blanket is not only very easy to make, this stitch makes crocheting beautiful projects easy and quick! Done in a Jiffy Baby Blanket by Marie Anne St. Jean is the perfect go-to pattern for last minute baby shower gifts! This fantastic and really pretty stitch pattern is quick to work up in one color and looks amazingly beautiful!
Lion Brand Baby’s First Yarn, 6 skeins to complete pattern as written. Color used in photo is Beanstalk, which is a pretty pea-green color.
Size M (9.0 mm) crochet hook
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Marie Anne St. Jean
Thanks to Marie Anne St. Jean for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.