- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous Block Works Up Easily And Has A Great Shape
- Free C2C Crochet Graphgan Pattern Featuring Santa Claus
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Arruga Stitch
- [Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Pattern: Beautiful Textured Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Soft And Delicate Forever Lace Block Is Quick And Easy To Stitch
A few days ago, I came across this video tutorial featuring Abstract Crochet Cats Stitch which, I’ve thought, is fabulous! Now, here is the cutest baby blanket ever using a variation of the cats stitch. This Kitty-Cat Afghan – Baby Size by Olivia Rainsford, is made easy through a visual tutorial, for everyone who thinks that this pattern seems very intimidating at first. I love this pattern and the picture tutorial is great.
Image source: Olivia
Thanks to Olivia Rainsford for article inspiration.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.