- [Photo Tutorial] What You Can Do With An Old T-shirt Is Brilliant: Recycled Floor Cushion
- Beautiful Crochet Relaxghan For Good Vibes In Your Life
- Easy Baby Converse Crochet Pattern Will Turn You Into A Crochet Addict
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Blanket Pattern In All It’s Purple Glory
- [Video] DIY How To Arm Knit An Infinity Scarf In 30 Minutes
A few days ago, I came across this video tutorial featuring Abstract Crochet Cats Stitch which, I’ve thought, is fabulous! Now, here is the cutest baby blanket ever using a variation of the cats stitch. This Kitty-Cat Afghan – Baby Size by Olivia Rainsford, is made easy through a visual tutorial, for everyone who thinks that this pattern seems very intimidating at first. I love this pattern and the picture tutorial is great.
Image source: Olivia
Thanks to Olivia Rainsford for article inspiration.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.