- Super Snuggly And Warm Timeless Cabled Throw Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Cute Crochet Basket Container For Easy Organization
- [Free Pattern] Fabulous 3 Piece Hat, Scarf & Gloves Women’s Winter Set
- [Free Patterns] 5 Beautiful Crochet Granny Squares You Will Love Forever
- [Free Pattern] Make It Memorable With This Military Inspired Crochet Hat For Babies
A few days ago, I came across this video tutorial featuring Abstract Crochet Cats Stitch which, I’ve thought, is fabulous! Now, here is the cutest baby blanket ever using a variation of the cats stitch. This Kitty-Cat Afghan – Baby Size by Olivia Rainsford, is made easy through a visual tutorial, for everyone who thinks that this pattern seems very intimidating at first. I love this pattern and the picture tutorial is great.
Image source: Olivia
Thanks to Olivia Rainsford for article inspiration.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.