- [Free Pattern] This Afghan Crochet Pattern Is The Perfect Stash Buster
- [Paid Pattern] Adorable Snowman Lovey Crochet Pattern
- Crochet On The Edges Of Fabric? This Fusion Blanket Is Brilliant!
- Quick And Easy Slouchy Slipper Socks [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] These Seamless Ninja Turtle Hats Will Make A Lot Of The Little Boys Very Happy
A few days ago, I came across this video tutorial featuring Abstract Crochet Cats Stitch which, I’ve thought, is fabulous! Now, here is the cutest baby blanket ever using a variation of the cats stitch. This Kitty-Cat Afghan – Baby Size by Olivia Rainsford, is made easy through a visual tutorial, for everyone who thinks that this pattern seems very intimidating at first. I love this pattern and the picture tutorial is great.
Image source: Olivia
Thanks to Olivia Rainsford for article inspiration.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.