- [Photos+Video Tutorial] Granny Square For Beginners Step-By-Step
- [Pattern Discontinued] The Easiest And Fastest Way To Make Super Cozy Slipper Boots
- [Free Pattern] Simple Yet Beautiful, This Baby Blanket Is Simply Stunning
- [Free Pattern] Easy, Breezy Cascading Kimono Cardigan Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Spectacular Cushion Is A Real Eye-Catcher On Every Sofa
A few days ago, I came across this video tutorial featuring Abstract Crochet Cats Stitch which, I’ve thought, is fabulous! Now, here is the cutest baby blanket ever using a variation of the cats stitch. This Kitty-Cat Afghan – Baby Size by Olivia Rainsford, is made easy through a visual tutorial, for everyone who thinks that this pattern seems very intimidating at first. I love this pattern and the picture tutorial is great.
Image source: Olivia
Thanks to Olivia Rainsford for article inspiration.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.