- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Scallop Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Perfect For Any Season Stars and Stripes Bag
- [Free Pattern] This Pattern Is Absolutely Stunning Done In Many Different Colours
- This Simple Easy Baby Blanket Is A Great First Big Project [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Super Quick To Stitch And A Great Stash-Buster
A few days ago, I came across this video tutorial featuring Abstract Crochet Cats Stitch which, I’ve thought, is fabulous! Now, here is the cutest baby blanket ever using a variation of the cats stitch. This Kitty-Cat Afghan – Baby Size by Olivia Rainsford, is made easy through a visual tutorial, for everyone who thinks that this pattern seems very intimidating at first. I love this pattern and the picture tutorial is great.
Image source: Olivia
Thanks to Olivia Rainsford for article inspiration.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.