- This Really Cute Crochet Shell Headband Looks Fabulous With Any Length Of Hair
- [Free Pattern] The Most Amazing Vintage Crocheted Afghan
- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Beautiful Boston Stitch Combo Washcloth With The Perfect Texture For Washing Dishes Or Soaking In The Tub
- [Free Pattern] This Bowl Cozy Hot Pad Pattern Is Genius
- Adorable Crochet Sea Turtle Applique Pattern
A few days ago, I came across this video tutorial featuring Abstract Crochet Cats Stitch which, I’ve thought, is fabulous! Now, here is the cutest baby blanket ever using a variation of the cats stitch. This Kitty-Cat Afghan – Baby Size by Olivia Rainsford, is made easy through a visual tutorial, for everyone who thinks that this pattern seems very intimidating at first. I love this pattern and the picture tutorial is great.
Image source: Olivia
Thanks to Olivia Rainsford for article inspiration.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.