- How To Join Crochet Squares -Crab Stitch Join
- [Free Pattern] Simple Yet Clever And Striking Granny Square Rug Bedspread
- Easy To Work Granny Ripple Afghan That Brings Spring Right Into Your House [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] This Brilliant Pattern May Be Your New Favourite!
- [Free Pattern] Boring Door? Add Style And Cuteness With This Vintage Granny Square Christmas Tree
A few days ago, I came across this video tutorial featuring Abstract Crochet Cats Stitch which, I’ve thought, is fabulous! Now, here is the cutest baby blanket ever using a variation of the cats stitch. This Kitty-Cat Afghan – Baby Size by Olivia Rainsford, is made easy through a visual tutorial, for everyone who thinks that this pattern seems very intimidating at first. I love this pattern and the picture tutorial is great.
Image source: Olivia
Thanks to Olivia Rainsford for article inspiration.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.