- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Simple Solid Granny Square
- [Free Pattern] Seriously Wonderful Self-Massage Soap Saver
- [Free Pattern] This Exceptional Floral Dimension Afghan Square Offers Lots Of Scope For Playing With Color
- How To Join Crochet Hexagons, Granny Squares Or Other Crochet Pieces Together With A Non-Bulky, Invisible Seam
- [Photo Tutorial] This Invisible Finish Technique Works Perfect. Very Clever!
A few days ago, I came across this video tutorial featuring Abstract Crochet Cats Stitch which, I’ve thought, is fabulous! Now, here is the cutest baby blanket ever using a variation of the cats stitch. This Kitty-Cat Afghan – Baby Size by Olivia Rainsford, is made easy through a visual tutorial, for everyone who thinks that this pattern seems very intimidating at first. I love this pattern and the picture tutorial is great.
Image source: Olivia
Thanks to Olivia Rainsford for article inspiration.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.