- [Free Pattern] Super Cute Newborn Baby Cocoon & Beanie Set
- Cabled Hooded Cowl Crochet Pattern To Stand Out In The Crowd
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Little Crochet Dress For Your Little Ones
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Textured Baby Blanket Pattern In Shell Stitch And Bonnet Set
- [Free Pattern] This Stunning Blanket Is Made Using Only Three Crochet Stitches
A few days ago, I came across this video tutorial featuring Abstract Crochet Cats Stitch which, I’ve thought, is fabulous! Now, here is the cutest baby blanket ever using a variation of the cats stitch. This Kitty-Cat Afghan – Baby Size by Olivia Rainsford, is made easy through a visual tutorial, for everyone who thinks that this pattern seems very intimidating at first. I love this pattern and the picture tutorial is great.
Image source: Olivia
Thanks to Olivia Rainsford for article inspiration.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.