- [Free Pattern] This Soft And Easy Afghan Is The Perfect Choice For Nap Time
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: 3D Leaf Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Brighten Up Your Front Door With This Cute Crochet Turkey Wreath
- [Video Tutorial] Easiest Way To Weave In Loose Ends In Crochet
- [Paid Pattern] Awesome Stash Buster Crochet Blanket Free Pattern
A few days ago, I came across this video tutorial featuring Abstract Crochet Cats Stitch which, I’ve thought, is fabulous! Now, here is the cutest baby blanket ever using a variation of the cats stitch. This Kitty-Cat Afghan – Baby Size by Olivia Rainsford, is made easy through a visual tutorial, for everyone who thinks that this pattern seems very intimidating at first. I love this pattern and the picture tutorial is great.
Image source: Olivia
Thanks to Olivia Rainsford for article inspiration.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.