- Tapestry Crochet Tulip Square To Bring Spring Fever Into Your Decor
- [Free Pattern] This Wonderful Checkerboard Throw Is Perfect For Those Who Like To Learn New Stitch Patterns
- How To Crochet Invisible Join Vs Slip Stitch Join
- Cutest Crochet Hair Flowers Pattern Ever
- Fabulous Crochet Grinch Scarf Pattern To Stay Warm This Winter
What a lovely idea! This family of traveling rabbits, living in a carrot house is a unique and creative way to add fun to your Easter Basket! The Traveling Tu Family by Doris Yu is a gorgeous crochet pattern which can be used for decorative purpose or as toy gift sets. Mommy and Daddy Bunny and their kids Brother and Baby Sister Bunny, will inspire creative play and imagination. This little amigurami crochet rabbit set will surely make many kids happy!
Lily Sugar’n Cream Solids & Denim
Worsted / 10 ply (9 wpi)Hook size: 2.75 mm (C)3.25 mm (D)3.5 mm (E)4.0 mm (G)6.0 mm (J)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Melody’s Makings
Thanks to Doris Yu for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.