- [Free Pattern] Perfect Christmas Hostess Apron For Holiday Cooking
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Blanket Of The Hearts For Someone You Love
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous 12” Square Pattern Looks Great In Any Color Combination
- Incredibly Easy And Gorgeous Trapezoid Shaped Shawl [Free Pattern]
- Flower Circle In The Square Lacy Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…