- Learn How To Make A Ripple Straight With This Simple Yet Brilliant Technique
- Beginner Friendly Faux Cable Fingerless Gloves For Those Chilly Fall And Winter Days
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Blanket With 3D Daisies Is Absolutely Gorgeous!
- [Free Pattern] Have Fun With This Easy And Cute Owl Keychain
- [Free Pattern] You’ll Be Warm And Cozy In No Time At All With This Beginner-Friendly Crochet Cardigan Sweater
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…