- [Photo Tutorial + Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Daisy Stitch (Star Stitch)
- Absolutely Fabulous Tilda Doll Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Feather And Fan Baby Blanket
- Make Up This Easy To Crochet Primrose Baby Blanket For Your Bundle Of Joy
- [Video Tutorial] The Fastest, The Easiest & The Funniest Way To Roll Your Yarn!
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…