- [Free Pattern] These Angel Ornaments Are Charming And So Easy To Make!
- One Hour Crochet Afghan You’ll Want To Make Immediately [Video Tutorial]
- [Free Pattern] Keep Your Feet Cozy With This Simple Yet So Gorgeous Puff Bathmat
- [Free Pattern] This Bunny Hat Looks Cute On All Ages, Anytime Of The Year
- Skull Doily Free Crochet Pattern Designed With Amazing Artfulness
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…