- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Crochet Hook Case You’ll Fall In Love With
- American Flag Blanket Free Crochet Pattern For Anyone Feeling Patriotic
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Gift For The “Game Of Thrones” Fans In Your Life
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Bargello Florentine Stripes
- Cute And Easy Free Christmas Tree Ornament Crochet Pattern For The Holiday Season
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…