- Gorgeous Wavy Striped Baby Blanket Knitting Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Easy Spring Crochet Afghan Pattern With Many Options On The Size
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Puff Flower Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Distinctive And Unique- This Granny Ripples Afghan Is A Real Stunner
- [Free Pattern] Stylish And Sophisticated Color-Block Bag You Should Add To Your Wardrobe
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…