- Super-Cute Crocheted Kids Handbag For A Mini-Fashionista
- [Free Pattern] You Might Find Yourself Falling Totally In Love With This Brutus The Buckeye
- Free And Fabulous Crochet 3D Flower Granny Square Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Incredibly Quick,Easy & Beautiful Angel Wings Crochet Baby Dress
- [Free Pattern] Cute Candy Corn Bag – Perfect For Trick Or Treating!
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…