- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Adorable Crochet Owl Super Scarf You Need In Your Life
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Easy Spike Stitch
- Lovely Shamrock Crochet Blanket Pattern For St. Patrick’s Day
- Super-Cute And Super-Easy Easter Bunny With Pom Pom
- [Free Pattern] Remember Me Square Designed Especially For Veteran’s Day
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…