- [Free Pattern] This Blizzard Warning 9 Inch Square Is Absolutely Gorgeous
- [Free Pattern] I Really Appreciate The Elegance This Morning Glory Square Pattern Displays!
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: How To Crochet The Very Pretty Flower Stitch
- [Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Simple And Textured Crochet Stitch Pattern
- Free Crochet Star Table Mat Pattern To Add A Warm, Homemade Touch To Any Table Setting
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…