- Amazing Grace Angel Wing Shawl Free Crochet Pattern Is All About Paying It Forward
- [Free Pattern] Everyone In The House Will Fight Over This Soft And Warm Throw
- Big Ol’ Pumpkin Free Crochet Pattern Is Perfect For The Fall Season
- You’ll Be Making Hearts Hot Pads For All With This Easy Tapestry Crochet Free Pattern
- 30-Minute Simply Adorable Crochet Baby Hat With Flower
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…