- [Free Pattern] This Cocoa Puff Afghan Block Is Pretty Awesome When Done Right
- 3 Awesome, Printable Cheat Sheets To Use For Crochet Projects
- [Free Pattern] This Multi Colour Flower Blanket Square Is Perfect To Add Joy To Your Home Decor
- [Free Patterns] Beautiful Crocheted Daisy Coasters
- Cute Crochet Gift Bag Free Pattern You Can Use For Christmas Time And All Throughout The Winter
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…