- [Free Pattern] Easy And Lovely Spring Into Summer Baby Blanket
- Quick And Easy Crochet Top
- [Free Pattern] This Granny’s Shining Star Square Is Fun To Make And Easy To Whip Up!
- Easy Crochet Baby Blanket In Fruity Colors [Video Tutorial]
- [Free Pattern] This Basic Infant Hat Adorably Makes A World Of Difference
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…