- [Video Tutorial] Super Easy Extra Large Bow Ties Stitch Cardigan
- Gorgeous Hexagon Shaped Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Cute Little 3D Criss-Cross Crochet Flower
- [Free Crochet And Knitting Patterns] Adorable Cat Hoodie
- [Free Pattern] This Hexagon Hotpad Square Design Is A Best Coaster/Potholder Nominee For 2015 In The Crochet Awards
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…