- Wonderfully Soft Blue Baby Blanket Any Baby Will Love
- [Video Tutorial] Add Design And Flare To Any Afghan With This Diagonal Box Stitch Square
- Cute Crochet Basket Pattern To Lighten Up Any Dull Corner In Your Home
- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Monster Granny Squares Are Adorable!
- [Free Pattern] This Easy To Make Baby Rattle Is So Adorable!
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…