- Adorable Four Leaf Clover Beanie For Teens And Adults
- [Free Pattern] Fashionable And Functional Frosted Window Beanie
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Cable Crochet Stitch
- Insanely Cute And Simple Crochet Baby Blanket With A Twist [Free Crochet Patterns]
- This 30 Minute Basic Bulky Beanie Is The Perfect Last Minute Gift
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…