- [Free Pattern] Adorable Block Stitch Baby Blanket
- This Back To School Crochet Banner Is The Best Teacher Appreciation Gift
- [Free Pattern] These Bed Of Rose Baby Afghan And Matching Pillow Are Amazing
- Awesome Set Of Crochet Scrunchies To Keep Your Hair In Place
- [Free Pattern] This Small Flower Square Is Insanely Beautiful
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…